TOTAL AREA - 7860 HACHERNIHIV REGION
● proximity to Kyiv city and to the international airports Boryspil and Kyiv
● proximity to the international road E-95 Europe-Asia
● 2 main railway stations: Chernihiv station, Chernihiv-Pivnichny station
● Motorways of republican and regional significance: Odesa-Kyiv, Chernihiv-Novhorod Siverskyi, Chernihiv-Senkivka
● Shipping on the rivers: Novhorod-Siverskyi-Chernihiv
The city is a compact planning structure, formed on the right bank of the Desna River.The special value of the urban environment is the presence of a significant number of historical and cultural monuments, unique architectural ensembles that are inextricably linked to the surrounding landscape, which gives the city its uniqueness and originality.
Pine and oak forests, hunting and fishing grounds, bischofite, oil and gas deposits, quartz sand, gravel, clay, kaolin and peat deposits.
Around 50% of the city's territory is covered by architectural monument protection zones approved by the Chernihiv Regional Executive Committee.
Water resources: Desna River, Stryzhen River, Bilous River, 6 lakes, 8 ponds, groundwater, artesian deep water of high quality.
The city is characterised by a high level of attractiveness for investment (according to Credit rating 2021-2022)
Chernihiv ranks 2nd in the Regional Doing Business 2020 ranking (Ghjdjlbnmcz Jascjv tatrnbdyjuj htuek.dfyyz BRDO Better Regulation Delivery Office)
Components that make up a favourable investment climate:● obtaining construction permits up to 50 days● fast registration of a land plot● fast connection to the water supply and sewerage networks of Chernihivvodokanal
STRATEGIC GOALS OF THE COMMUNITY
DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN POTENTIAL
COMFORTABLE AND SAFE LIVING CONDITIONS
INCREASING OF COMPETITIVENESS OF THE REGIONAL ECONOMICS
ACCELERATED INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF THE PRIORITIES SPHERES OF ECONOMIC ACTIVITY
EFFECTIVE MULTI-LEVEL GOVERNANCE AND MANAGEMENT OF TERRITORIAL DEVELOPMENT
YEARS HAVE PASSED SINCE THE FIRST WRITTEN MENTION
PRESERVED MONUMENTS OF THE PRE-MONGOL PERIOD
THE MOST POPULAR DIRECTIONS: the territory of Dytynets, Boldyny Hills and Chernihiv's Podil, Antonii Caves, and the M. Kotsiubynskyi Literary Museum. Certified guides provide sightseeing support in the city. The cultural heritage of Chernihiv is an integral part of the world's cultural heritage.
The list of cultural heritage sites includes 445 monuments:
● archaeological monuments – 272, among them 233 are of national significance
● historical monuments – 96, among them 3 are of national significance;
● architectural monuments - 67, among them 28 are of national importance;
● landmarks of monumental art – 9;
● landmarks of park art - 1
THE ESTIMATED AMOUNT OF DAMAGES DUE TO THE LOSS, DESTRUCTION AND DAMAGE TO PROPERTY IS APPROXIMATELY 4.2 BILLION USD.